Today was an extremely eventful day. First, my wife and I went Christmas shopping for the children. When I got home, a phone call was received (from Joseph Goebbels) that one of our German diplomats was assassinated, and because of that, tonight, we would begin the first step in the final solution. My role in this, of course, would be to supply SS soldiers to help the German citizens burn down Jewish synagogues, and anything that belonged to the Jews. As I gave the orders to storm the Jewish community, I felt a strange sense of overwhelming power, and that we could finally justify the revolting group of Jewish people.
Six hours later, I was at the scene. We threw rocks and explosives into houses and businesses of the scum. We burned down synagogues, even some houses. We had to call the fire department, but it was only to put out the fire that was growing on the houses of the non-Jewish people. During this mayhem, we killed 91 Jews. On top of that, we arrested thirty thousand Jewish rats and sent them to concentration camps. We had all of our camps already set up; so many of our soldiers were assigned to live in the concentration camps. We gave orders to kill anyone who got on their nerves, and to kill anyone slacking off or doing anything against regulation. It was a great night for the German race.
No comments:
Post a Comment